I am so ready for spring! Please let this snow go away. We've had about 1 to 2 feet of snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving. This is ridiculous! I mean seriously, we have days (like today) when the mail carrier won't even deliver our mail because his short stubby arms can't reach our mail box from his truck. Give me a break.
The girls both had good days today. We went on an afternoon shopping trip to Target and I let Emma walk rather than sticking her in the cart. She was thrilled. She walked around playing her harmonica. It really was the cutest thing ever. She seems to understand that if she runs away from me I'll catch her and stick her in the cart so she was really well behaved. I was pleasantly surprised! During bath time she asked Andrew why her boobies don't have any milk!! Where does she come up with this stuff?
Lia is growing way too quickly. She is becoming increasingly more independent at meal time. She has to hold her own spoon and she likes to have finger foods she can eat while I feed her her dinner. She is getting faster everyday with her "crawl" and is into everything within her reach. She put herself to sleep for her morning nap today - didn't make a peep. Just played in her crib for about 30 minutes and then fell fast asleep for 2 hours. I was shocked. Hopefully we can make that a habit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment