Lia: 7 1/2 months
Lia pulled herself up for the first time yesterday! I was giving her a bath in the infant tub and I turned around to grab her towel. When I turned back around she was holding onto the front of the tub and standing up! I couldn't believe it. She was really ticked off when I took her out of the tub. Lia started moving around a couple of weeks ago. She doesn't crawl on all 4s just yet, rather she kind of moves by combining an inchworm & commando crawl with rolling. It is very cute and she is pretty fast. She loves to play with her sister's toys - much more interesting than her own. Sleeping is going OK - not great though. For some reason I just can't let her cry it out yet. Maybe soon though.
Emma: 30 months
Emma is quite the ham. She is really into building things at the moment. She'll line up her toys and other household items (like chair cushions) and tell me she made a house or built a bridge. She also runs, jumps, balances on one leg, hits, yells and makes a really nasty mean face! A very typical 2 1/2 year old. Emma is very sweet most of the time, but she is definitely a toddler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment